Best Real Estate Agents In Calamvale
Avg. rating of real estate agents in Calamvale, QLD
Based on sales history and collected reviews
First, use our high-level agent fee calculator to see how much you might pay in agent commissions.
Then, for an accurate estimate of your property’s value in the current market and what it will cost to sell, request an appraisal from the top agents working in Calamvale below.
The below list is compiled & ordered according to Top 3 Real Estate Agent’s own algorithm.
Your individual circumstances haven’t been taken into account.
The Simon and Estelle Team consists of a diverse and talented team of 7 individuals offering you a highly professional real estate experience with a personal touch.
The team can assist you with the moving process starting from the organizing of tradesmen, to interior decoration, local and overseas marketing, negotiation, sales and a range of after – sale services.
Now regarded as the #1 sales team in the RE/MAX network and highly recognized along the Brisbane’s south corridor, the Simon and Estelle Team consistently delivers results beyond the client’s expectation, and ensuring the most seamless transactions for both the buyers and the sellers.
TOTAL SALES TO DATE: $223,500,000
HIGHEST SALE PRICE FOR A RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY TO DATE: $4,342,000
NUMBER OF SATISFIED CLIENTS: 600+
Skills & expertise
• Simon and Estelle specialize in selling residential home, land and developments in the Brisbane south areas.
• Language Spoken: Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Bahasa Malaysia, Tagalog
• International Clients
• Premium Properties
• Luxury Homes
• Land Development, House and Land Package
• Deceased Estate
• Project Marketing
• Development Sites Sales and Sourcing
Simon Au has been in the industry since 2009.
• Awarded RE/MAX #1 Team in Australia – multiple times
According to our records Simon Au generally sells approximately 79 properties a year at an average price of $607,276 (at time of calculation). Simon Au appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Sunnybank.
With nearly a decade’s experience in sales, and a thirst for success, Karl has had an overwhelming passion for real estate since day one. With a long history of selling exceptional homes for a top price, he credits his ongoing success to his strong communication skills, growing an extensive network of contacts among buyers, sellers, and leading industry professionals alike.
With much of his business coming from referrals and repeat customers, Karl’s numerous awards and testimonials from happy clients speaks for itself. He always seeks to do his best, and follows two simple mottos: “Earn confidence and trust through performance”, and “Don’t follow the trends, make them!”
According to our records Karl Gillespie generally sells approximately 68 properties a year at an average price of $601,315 (at time of calculation). Karl Gillespie appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Acacia Ridge.
Adam has been in the real estate industry for over 12 years. With a impressive track record of sales as well as turn over, it’s no surprise Adam won agent of the year in 2018 with Rate My Agent for Calamvale.along with achieving ‘Diamond Status’ within the Harcourts Group. His achievements signify his great work ethic and the effort he puts in for all of his clients, along with the advantage of having a great local knowledge, working and living in the local area himself.
From start to finish he is honest, upfront and has extensive knowledge on how to achieve the best result, and understanding his clients needs.
Spare time for Adam means spending quality time with his family and friends.
According to our records Adam Muntazir generally sells approximately 19 properties a year at an average price of $519,834 (at time of calculation). Adam Muntazir appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Drewvale.
Coming from over 25 years’ experience as the Marketing and Sales manager in sports wholesales, with offices in both Hong Kong and China, Jackson has a great deal of experience in international trade, as well as fluency in Mandarin, Cantonese, and English.
Originally settling in Melbourne in 1985, Jackson honed his customer service skills in the hospitality industry before joining us in 2011. With an average of 50 houses sold every year, as well as membership to the Multimillion Dollar Captains Club in 2014, Jackson maintains a simple sales philosophy to guarantee success:
• Market greatly
• Be patient
• Establish trust
With his friendly manner, great marketing skills, exceptional experience, and strong memory, Jackson always gives his best to his clients.
According to our records Jackson Chow generally sells approximately 23 properties a year at an average price of $566,096 (at time of calculation). Jackson Chow appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Parkinson.
With ten years’ industry experience in Brisbane’s Southside, Jess Chia has joined the Place Sunnybank Sales team with comprehensive knowledge of what it takes to sell your home as well as getting you’re the best results.
Jess offers a genuine and caring personality with the commitment, detail and efficiency for a stress free sale.
Savvy with the latest in digital technology that is becoming highly crucial in Real Estate sales, Jess is also is backed by a suite of highly strategic sales plans to
According to our records Jess Chia generally sells approximately 17 properties a year at an average price of $656,971 (at time of calculation). Jess Chia appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Algester.
After 9 years’ experience in car sales, Jason decided to take the next step and pursue a career in real estate. A devoted husband and father of two children, he has lived on the south side of Brisbane since 2002 and understands the market and key demographics of the area.
His experience has instilled within Jason a strong belief that property investment is the best way to build your asset portfolio.
Jason understands that when it comes to transacting real estate, no decision is easy. It’s a unique process, however by providing a tailored strategy, giving professional advice and offering a caring service, Jason ensures each and every one of his clients has a smooth experience.
Relatable and hardworking, with great communication and negotiation skills, Jason Song truly values his clients. If you want Jason on your side through the entire process, ensuring you achieve the highest possible result, get in contact today.
According to our records Jason Song generally sells approximately 37 properties a year at an average price of $548,765 (at time of calculation). Jason Song appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Algester.
“A home changes everything! Let me help you with that.” – Sean Johansson
Sean Johansson has been a trusted Real Estate Agent since 2007, has a Certificate IV in Property Services(Real Estate) CPP40307 from the Australian School of Business & Law(National provider number 31206) and is a proud member of Harcourts Results Calamvale.
Sean possesses a real know how when attempting to deliver the best result in a smooth and transparent way.
He has the pleasure of being a volunteer ‘Blue Card’ holder by helping the Blind complete their groceries & errands, and is a supporter of ‘Autism QLD’.
According to our records Sean Johansson generally sells approximately 21 properties a year at an average price of $519,977 (at time of calculation). Sean Johansson appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Parkinson.
Peter started his real estate journey in 2001 with LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills’ office. These years of experience have seen Peter excel in sales, marketing, auction campaigns and most importantly negotiating, listening and overcoming obstacles for his clients. He is well known in the district for his extensive real estate knowledge and has an ever-expanding network of clients.
His personal team consists of Danielle O’Reilly (executive assistant) and Kristina Dennis (personal assistant), who work full time alongside Peter to offer the best customer service to his clients at all time.
Peter’s dedication to his job has resulted in him being awarded with the highest honours including being a member of the Admiral Advisory Group (LJ Hooker industry leaders) and Platinum Life Membership of the Multimillion Dollar Chapter of the LJ Hooker Captains Club (Top 2.5% of network). In April 2007 he became a partner in the multi-award winning branch of Sunnybank Hills. He has become one of LJ Hooker’s top achievers with international recognition and has consistently won awards for his performance in both sales and auctions.
More recently Peter has embraced his position as a role model and mentor within the network, offering his knowledge and expertise to others within LJ Hooker when it is needed.
Peter recognizes the value of continuing to expand his industry knowledge through training courses and conferences and is a firm believer in setting goals and achieving them. His business motto is quite simple, ‘If you say you’re going to do something – then just do it!’
Skills & Expertise:
– LJ Hooker Guest Trainer and Motivational Speaker
– Auction specialist: Auctioned over 525 properties with 91% sold prior, at Auction or shortly after
– Marketing specialist: #1 marketing agent in QLD for LJ Hooker and #2 internationally (Feb 2016)
– Market knowledge and sales experience with over 915 properties sold, totaling over $420 million worth of property sales
– Holds the record sale price for his FMA area of Stretton
– Achieves higher than average sale prices for his clients
– Peter has been in the industry since 2001.
– REIQ Residential Salesperson of the Year Finalist 2020
– Business Owner of the Year, 2019
– Admiral Advisory Group (LJH industry leaders), member since 2018
– Gold Medalist (.025% of LJ Hooker), 2015 – 2017
– Silver Medalist (top 1%) 2012 – 2014 & 2018
– Bronze Medalist (top 1.5%) 2008 – 2009 & 2019
– Chairman’s Award 2016
– CEO choice award, 2014
– #10 World Champion Salesperson Franchise Owner, Gross Commission, 2015
– #5 Salesperson Australia, Income Earned, 2013
– #4 Salesperson Australia, Income Earned, 2012
– #2 Salesperson QLD, Income Earned, 2013 & 2015
– #1 Salesperson QLD, Income Earned, 2012
– #1 Auction Lister QLD, 2012, 2016 & 2019
– #1 Marketing Agent QLD 2012
– Platinum Lifetime Member of Multi Million Dollar Captain’s Club
– Length of Service 15 Years, 2016
– Top Gun Winner, 2010 – 2016 (LJ Hooker Elite Performers)
– Diamond Multi Million Dollar Member (top 2.5%), 2014 – 2019
– 500 Club Member, 2013 – 2015
– Length of Service 10 Years, 2011
– Platinum Life Member of Captain’s Club, 2011
– Life Member of Multi Million Dollar Chapter, 2008
– Length of Service 5 Years, 2006
– Multi- Million Dollar Chapter (top 7%), 2003 – 2008
– Captain’s Club (top 15%), 2003 – 2007
– REB Award Winner for Top Sales Office, 2015
– #1 International Overall Sales Office, 2019, held for over 5 years
– #1 International Sales Office, Commission, 2019, held for over 5 years
– #1 International Sales Office, Transactions, 2018, held for over 2 years
– #1 International Auction Marketing Office, 2017
– #1 National Sales Office, 2015,
– #1 National Sales Office No. of Transactions 2013
– #1 State Sales Office – All Income, 2019, held for over 14 years
– #1 State Auction Marketing Office, 2019 held for over 5 years
– #1 State Most Productive Team, Income Earned, 2016
– #1 State Excellence in Marketing, 2017 & 2019
– #1 State Property Investment Management Office, 2019
– REB Award Winner for Property Management Business, 2016
– REB Top 50 Sales Offices, 2014 – 2019
– Major Sponsor of Stretton Community College including the road safety awareness campaign, speed limit signage, sporting and music events and the 2019 Night of Stars Awards evening.
– LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills proudly supports the charity: LJ Hooker Foundation which aims to make a difference in our local communities. The LJ Hooker Foundation is committed to its’ partners with the Humpty Dumpty Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Australia, Share the Dignity and the Culture College Arnhem Land Aboriginal Corporation.
– In 2017 LJ Hooker Sunnybank Hills hosted a Night Under The Stars event which raised awareness and funds for the homeless.
According to our records Peter Florentzos generally sells approximately 40 properties a year at an average price of $939,400 (at time of calculation). Peter Florentzos appears to specialise in selling houses in Stretton and Sunnybank Hills.
With a civil engineer back ground, Cathy has been involved in the real estate industry for 7 years in development and over 12 years in property sales. Cathy is proactive, passionate, adaptable and an extremely conscientious person. Cathy devotes herself 110% to the task at hand and is committed to listening to what her clients need and endeavours to deliver. She works to her highest professional standards for her clients. Cathy is currently ranked the Most Successful Agent for RE/MAX Australia wide. RE/MAX International Hall of Fame Award, Titan Club, Chairman Club, Platinum Club and Gold Club winner. Principal of RE/MAX Community Realty.
According to our records Cathy Cheng generally sells approximately 22 properties a year at an average price of $597,200 (at time of calculation). Cathy Cheng appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Sunnybank Hills.
After graduating from James Cook University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business and Marketing, and a Masters in Professional Accounting, Martin comes to us after running his own business for the past four years while also working as a part time accountant.
Fluent in both Mandarin and English, and looking to move into the promising real estate market here at Ray White Sunnybank Hills, Martin comes to us to fulfil his potential, and assist his clients in getting the best when selling or buying properties.
2018 – $250,000 in settled commission in their career
2017 – Rising Star Award
According to our records Martin Ma generally sells approximately 16 properties a year at an average price of $599,750 (at time of calculation). Martin Ma appears to specialise in selling houses in Calamvale and Parkinson.